Military families need to be confidently prepared™ for whatever life throws at them - whether it's a twisted ankle, a surprise deployment, or more.
The 126 page fillable PDF includes 14 sections : People, Life at Our House, Around the House, Documents, Health, Financial, Real Estate & Other Property, Insurance, Investments, Employment, Military, Education, Other Information, and In Case of Death. Customizable structure keeps day-to-day info within reach, but you can store personal info in a safer place.
The structure and prompts make sure that you don't miss any important detail - like the main water shutoff location, or who to call in an emergency. I've included links, military regs, and tips to use this tool. The new fillable format makes it even easier than ever!
This binder is for you if:
- You’re a military or veteran family
- One person in your family handles most of the family activities or finances or household tasks
- You have kids, pets, or older family members and want their care to continue seamlessly if you’re unavailable
- You are a single parent
- Your parent is a veteran/spouse & you need all the important details to help them as they age
- You live alone and manage everything yourself
You don't need this binder to gather this information. But have you done it yet? And are you sure you haven't forgotten anything?